Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wait, what?

Yeah, I can't believe I did this.  I deleted this original blog over a year ago when I gave up on really being able to run again.  I've grown to love writing, and want to do nothing but write, write, write.  So, when the penchant hits, I'll be writing here, too.  Someone took runningmoose50(dot)blogspot(dot)come and has done NOTHING with it except hold it.  It's not me.

So, I added 'The' to the front, because I AM THE RUNNING MOOSE!  So, old Running Moose followers?  Where have I been?  What have I been up to?  Refollow and find out!

Here's a hint...I got a little help for my knee

Okay, so here's the deal...I tried a couple other braces for my knee, which hurt whenever I ran for over two years- basically a month or so after my knee, and four months after my hip surgeries.  I got this one as a last resort.  The Hokas?  I got those in May and they didn't help either.

This knee brace, The DonJoy Deluxe Hinged Knee Brace, has been awesome.  I was so excited after my last run, that I decided to restart this blog.  I love running and what it's done for me, and what it has shown me.  It's only been three runs, of only a mile each, but it's a start.  I will write more about those runs in a day or two.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment